Thursday, August 14, 2014

TBT And A Recreation.....

Happy Thursday! Today I decided to do a recreation of my Hello Kitty Nail Design I did 38 Weeks Ago. I truly think by recreating a past mani shows how much your nail art skills and creativity has grown. :)




     This was 38 weeks ago...

 




     And... This is Now!









Polishes & Tools I Used:
Wet N Wild- On A Trip
Color Mates- Poolside In Panama City
Arcane Lacquer- Fun House
LA Colors Craze- Black
Sally Hansen- Hard To Get
LA Colors Craze- Pink
NYC- Midtown Memosa
INM Out The Door Fast Drying Top Coat
Black Acrylic Paint
5Below Small Detailing Brush and Striper Brush
Winstonia Store Pink Dotting Tool











And heres a closer look at my HK nails :)








I totally can tell that I am a better Nail Artist, and a Nailie Taker! [LOL] :D

                              Melissa<3

No comments:

Post a Comment