Thursday, August 21, 2014

Mermaid Nails....

TGIF! Sorry I've been a little MIA, my old phone was acting up so I had to wait until 2 days ago to get a new phone. ANYWAYS... I have my Mermaid Nail Design to share <3 Oh by the way I am 1/2 Mermaid and 1/2 Alien >;D LOL.





Polishes & Tools:
Sally Hansen- Hard To Get
OPI Brazil Liquid Sand Mini- Whats a little rain forest?
Wet N Wild Fergie- Miami Spirit
LA Colors Craze- From Gold Ombre Set
Wet N Wild- On A Trip
Milani- Cyberspace
Liquid AfterGlow Lacquer- Mermaid Life
Disturbed Potions- Floating On The Bottom
Black Acrylic Paint [Not Pictured]
INM Out The Door Fast Drying Top Coat
5Below Small Detailing Brush [Sorry the tip got cut off, still getting use to this phone/camera]














And... Heres a closer look :)








Live That MERMAID LIFE!

   Melissa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment